ANC-8: 8-Point Annunciator specsheet
- Standard Dry Contact Inputs
- First Alarm Lock-out
- Audible Alarm with Silence Button
- No Calibration or Setup Required
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The ANC-8 is an 8 point annunciator with audible alarm & silence button. Up to 8 dry contact inputs may be connected to the ANC-8. The first alarm to come in will be locked out to identify chain of events. This is indicated by a rapidly flashing LED for the point of first alarm.
- Input: 8 Dry contacts
- Indication: One LED per point
- Alarm Lock-out: First alarm flashes LED rapidly
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz (24VDC Available)