CPI-800: Bi-Directional Contact Phone Interface specsheet
- Bi-Directional Communication using Single phone Line
- Standard Dry Contact Inputs
- Form 'C' Relay Contact Outputs
- Uses Standard Class 'C' Voice Grade Line
- No Calibration or Setup Required
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The CPI-800 is a bi-directional telephone line communication system that exchanges the staus of 8 dry contact inputs between the master and remote unit. A complete system consists of one master station and one remote station each with 8 dry contact inputs and 8 'C' relay contact outputs.
Communication is in serial format using DTMF for greater reliability eliminating false transmissions. Maximum delay between contact closure and relay operation at the other station is 6 seconds and typically 3 seconds. A channel fail detection mechanism returns all relays to their de-energized position if communication is lost for 30 seconds or more.
- Input: 8 Dry contacts
- Output: 8 'C' Contacts
- Transmission Medium: Class C Line (600 Ohms)
- Transmission Delay: 6 sec. max., 3 sec. typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Relay Contacts: 10A 1/8Hp @ 125VAC, 6A 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz (24VDC Available)