ITC-24V: 24VDC, 1A Power Supply specsheet
- High Power to Output Isolation (1500 VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- 24 VDC Output @ 1A (regulated)
- Protected by Fast-acting Fuse
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The ITC-24V/1A is an isolated 24 VDC Power Supply. It is ideal for supplying power to other DIN rail mount instruments such as the series ITC, TWI, TWN or any other 24 VDC powered instrument. Its small size and easy installation make it ideal for crowded control panels where an isolated power supply is required. The built in fast-acting fuse protects the power supply from damage in case of a short circuit at the output.
- Isolation: 1500 VAC (Test)
- Fuse: Primary: MDL1 (1A) Secondary: AGC 1.5 (1.5A)
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Output: 24 VDC, 1 A max. (regulated)
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz