ITC-7X-STX: Isolated Strain Gauge Signal Conditioner/Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- Adjustable Ecitation Voltage (0-10 VDC)
- Strain Gauges from 100 Ohms to 10 KOhms
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- High Output Drive on Current Outputs (1000 Ohms for 4-20 mA output)
- Power: 24 VDC, 80 mA
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The ITC-7X-STX provides high isolation from Input to Output to Power in a small, easy to install package. The universal DIN rail mount often makes it possible to install the ITC-7X-STX right next to other instruments that it is to be wired to. The many different input and output configurations allow it to be used in a great variety of Strain Gauge applications ranging from PLC front end conditioning to stand-alone operation of weight scales.
The high output drive (1000 Ohms @ 4-20 mA) allows the ITC-7X-STX to drive several other instruments directly from its output.
Any standard Strain Gauge that has a minimum resistance of 100 ohms may be used. Standard input ranges are readily available and custom ranges are available upon request.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Power: 24 VDC (19-29 VDC) @ 80 mA (160 mA if two wire supply used)
- Excitation Voltage: 0-10 VDC, Adjustable
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.2% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Response Time: 100 msec to 63% of final value, 500 msec to 99% of final value
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.025% per Deg.C.
- Loop Resistance Change Effects: -0.03% per 100 Ohms change (4-20 mA only) calibrated at 250 ohms
- Coupling Capacitance: Input-Output-Power = 20 pF
- Common Mode Rejection: 120 dB @ 60 Hz
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA