ITC-SLXXX-XX-DC: Isolated Slidewire Conditioner specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Wide Input Frequency Ranges (from 5 Hz to 10 KHz)
- Built-in Scaling Option for Further Flexibility
- 12, 24, 40 VDC and 12 VDC Supply for Open Collector Input or Dry Contact Input
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The ITC-SLXXX-XX-DC converts a potentiometer (slidewire) input to an isolated analog output. The ITC-SLXXX-XX-DC provides high isolation from Input to Output to Power in a small, easy to install package. The universal DIN rail mount often makes it possible to install the ITC-SLXXX-XX-DC right next to other instruments that it is to be wired to. The many different input and output configurations allow it to be used in a great many variety of millivolt applications ranging from PLC front end conditioning to current measurement across a shunt.
The high output drive (1000 Ohms @ 4-20 mA) allows the ITC-SLXXX-XX-DC to drive severl other instruments directly from its output.
- Isolation: 1500 VAC Input to Output to Power (test)
- Power: 12, 24, 40 VDC (19-29VDC) @ 80 mA
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/-0.2% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Loop Resistance
- Change Effects: -0.03% per 100 Ohms change (4-20 mA only) calibrated at 250 Ohms
- Common More Rej.: at 60 Hz = 120 dB
- Response Time: 100 msec to 63% of final value, 500 msec to 99% of final value
- Temperature Effects: +/- 0.025% per Deg. C.
- Span Drift: +/- 0.025% per Deg. C.
- Zero Drift: 1 uV per mV offset per Deg. C. OR 1 uV per Deg. C., which ever is greater
- Drift at 25 Deg. C.: 24 Hours: +/- 0.1%, 30 Days: +/- 0.2%
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C. to +50 Deg. C.
- Coupling Capacitance: Input-Output-Power = 20 pF