ITC-TXXXX-XX-DC: Isolated Thermocouple Signal Conditioner/Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- Industry Standard T/C Types: J, K, E, T, S, R
- Special Ranges & Types Available
- Cold Junction Compensated
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- High Output Drive on Current Outputs (1000 Ohms for 4-20 mA output)
- Power: 12, 24, 40 VDC, 80 mA
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The ITC-TXXXX-XX-DC provides high isolation from Input to Output to Power in a small, easy to install package. The universal DIN rail mount often makes it possible to install the ITC-TXXXX-XX-DC right next to other instruments that it is to be wired to. The many different Thermocouple types and ranges as well as output configurations allow it to be used in a great variety of temperature measurement applications.
The high output drive (1000 Ohms @ 4-20 mA) allows the ITC-TXXXX-XX-DC to drive several other instruments directly from its output.
Upscale protection is standard on all units unless downscale protection is specified.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Power: 12, 24, 40 VDC (19-29 VDC) @ 80 mA (160 mA if two wire supply used)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.2% max., +/- 0.1% typ. (Linear with Material
- Input Imedance: 1 Meg Ohm min.
- Response Time: 100 msec to 63% of final value, 500 msec to 99% of final value
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.025% per Deg.C.
- Zero Drift: 1 uV/mV offset per Deg.C. or 1uV/Deg.C., whichever is higher
- Loop Resistance Change Effects: -0.03% per 100 Ohms change (4-20 mA only) calibrated at 250 ohms
- Coupling Capacitance: Input-Output-Power = 20 pF
- Common Mode Rejection: 120 dB @ 60 Hz
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA