IUC-XX: Signal Conditioner/Isolator for voltage or current signals specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Other Models Available for Millivolt, RTD, Thermocouple Inputs and more
- High Output Drive on Current Outputs
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-XX is an isolated signal conditioner that provides high isolation and rugged design for many control applications.
Three-way isolation is provided between the inputs, the output and the power. The signal isolation takes place through
state-of-the-art optical isolators to ensure high accuracy and repeatability. Special output drive circuitry allows the
IUC-XX to drive loads of up to 1600 Ohms which makes it ideal for driving multi instrument loops. Several other models
with various special inputs are available in the IUC-XX family. These models include RTD and Thermocouple conditioners,
Strain Gage and Slide Wire conditioners etc. The same high isolation and rugged design makes these instruments accurate
Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.1% max., +/- 0.05% typ.
Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
Output Ripple: less than 0.1% p-p value
Common Mode Rejection: 120 dB @ 60 Hz
Loop Drive: Max. 1600 Ohms at 20mA