IUC-79-FTF: Frequency to Frequency Isolator/Conditioner specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- 4 Standard Outputs (Open Collector, TTL, 12VDC, 24VDC)
- Optional Relay Contact Output
- Wide Input Frequency Ranges (from 0 Hz to 10 KHz)
- Many Input Types & Ranges (Voltage, Dry Contact)
- Optional Buffer or Divider Function
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Adjustable Response Time for Noise Rejection
- 24 VDC and 12 VDC Supply for Open Collector Input or Dry Contact Input
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-79-FTF is a Frequency to Frequency Isolator that is easily field configurable to one of many input types such as several voltages or dry contact. Four standard outputs are available (open collector, TTL, 12 VDC, 24 VDC) which can be used individually or simultaneously. Discrete ON and OFF threshold adjustments allow for easy & accurate input signal conditioning. Adjustable response times allow for appropriate signal filtering.
The IUC-79-FTF-BUF is similar to the -FTF but has a microprocesser that can store incoming pulses in a buffer and release them slowly to a slower counting device.
The IUC-79-FTF-DIV is another variation of the -FTF and has the capability to divide the incoming frequency by any number between 1 and 65535
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Contact Rating: 10A, 1/8Hp @ 125VAC or 6A, 1/8 Hp @ 277VAC