IUC-7X-ACI: Isolated AC Current Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Inputs Available: 0-5 AAC
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- High Output Drive on Current Outputs
- Peak-to-Peak Conversion with 1KHz Upper Cut-off
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-7X-ACI converts a peak-to-peak AC current to a DC signal which can be one of several industry standards (4-20 mA. 1-5VDC, etc). Isolation is between input and output and power so that all three main circuits are isolated from each other.
The Input has an upper cut-off frequency (3 dB point) which is typically at 1 KHz but may be specified for other frequencies.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- AC Measurement: Peak-to-Peak
- Cut-off (3dB): 1KHz, unless otherwise specified
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Output Ripple: Max. 0.6% p-p value
- Loop Drive: Max. 1600 Ohms at 20mA