IUC-7X-FRL: Isolated Frequency Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Small Size- Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- Industry Standard Inputs and Outputs
- High Output Drive (1000 Ohms for 4-20 mA)
- Power: 24 VDC, 80 mA
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-7X-FRL is a microprocessor controlled Low-Frequency to analog output converter that is easily field configurable to any frequency input from 0-0.01 Hz to 0-10 Hz. Adjustments to the input settings can be made while the instrument is operating. This flexibility combined with easy field calibration allows for the fine tuning of a process on site with little effort. All that is required to change the calibration settings is a voltmeter and a small screwdriver.
For more specialized frequency inputs, another instrument the IUC-7X-FRW offers more flexibility by providing adjustability for both the 0% input frequency and the 100% input frequency. This allows for a specific frequency window to be extracted.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA