IUC-7X-FRW: Isolated Frequency Window Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Wide Input Frequency Ranges (from 5 Hz to 10 KHz)
- Built-in Scaling Option for Futhur Flexability
- 24 VDC and 12 VDC Supply for Open Collector Input or Dry Contact Input
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-7X-FRW is a microprocessor controlled frequency to analog output converter that is easily field configurable (see Calibration). A Start and End adjustment determines the 0% input frequency and the 100% input frequency. Hence, a frequency range that is not zero based can be extracted and converted. An optional scaling input allows for output scaling.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA