IUC-7X-FRX: Isolated Frequency Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Wide Input Frequency Ranges (from 5 Hz to 10 KHz)
- Special Low Frequency Input Version Available - Model IUC-7X-FRL (from 0.01 Hz to 10 Hz)
- 24 VDC and 12 VDC Supply for Open Collector Input or Dry Contact Input
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-7X-FRX is a microprocessor controlled Frequency to analog output converter that is easily field configurable to any frequency input from 0-10 Hz to 0-10 KHz. Adjustments to the input settings can be made while the instrument is operating. This flexibility combined with easy field calibration allows for the fine tuning of a process on site with little effort. All that is required to change the calibration settings is a voltmeter and a small screwdriver.
A special low frequency input version, the IUC-7X-FRL, is available for frequency inputs between 0.01 Hz and 10 Hz.
For more specialized frequency inputs, another instrument the IUC-7X-FRW offers more flexibility by providing adjustability for both the 0% input frequency and the 100% input frequency. This allows for a specific frequency window to be extracted.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA