IUC-7X-MVX: Isolated Millivolt Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Millivolt Input Ranges
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Standard Built-in Linearizations: Linear, Square Root, 1.5 Power & Adjustable Power (for Weirs & Flumes)
- Custom Millivolt Input Ranges Available
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-7X-MVX is an isolated millivolt to current or voltage converter. There are several standard millivolt input ranges available. Custom inputs are also available.
The IUC-7X-MVX finds application in current measurement with a small shunt or conversion of a small signal to a stronger signal that is less likely to suffer from interference.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1600 Ohms at 20mA