IUC-7X-RMS-XXY: Isolated RMS Voltage/Current Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard AC or DC Inputs: 0-5 Amps or 150 Volts
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-7X-RMS-XXY is a microprocessor controlled RMS converter. It comes in a DC and in an AC configuration for either current or voltage measurement. In the DC configuration, the instrument computes the RMS value of both the DC and the AC component of the input signal. In the AC configuration, the input is capacitively coupled so that the DC component is blocked and only the AC component is used to determine the RMS value.
Both configurations sample the input waveform 2500 times to compute the the true RMS value. This ensures great accuracy and allows for accurate RMS value measurement of odd shaped waveforms. The output is updated every 0.625 seconds
CAUTION: When using AC current we recommend using the ACI-CT current transformer for dangerous over-voltage protection.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA