IUC-7X-STX: Isolated Strain Gauge Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Strain Gauge Input Ranges
- Custom Strain Guage Ranges Available
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- High Output Drive on Current Outputs
- Adjustable Excitation Voltage (4-15 VDC)
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-7X-STX is an isolated Strain Gauge to current or voltage converter. There are several standard Strain Gauge input ranges available. Custom inputs are also available. Any Strain Gauge that has a minimum resistance of 100 Ohms may be used. Strain Gauges up to 10 KOhms may be used.
The high output drive (1600 Ohms @ 4-20mA) allows the IUC-7X-STX to drive several other instruments directly from its output.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Excitation: 4-15 VDC, Adjustable
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Output Ripple: Max. 0.6% p-p value
- Loop Drive: Max. 1600 Ohms at 20mA