IUC-7X-TXX: Isolated Thermocouple Transmitter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Standard Ranges for Type J, K, E, T, S, R
- Special Ranges Available
- Cold Junction Compensated
- Industry Standard Outputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- High Output Drive on Current Outputs
- Easy Field Calibration
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-7X-TXX is an isolated Thermocouple transmitter that provides high isolation and rugged design for many control applications. Three-way isolation is provided between the input, the output and the power. The signal isolation takes place through state-of-the-art optical isolators to ensure high accuracy and repeatability. Special output drive circuitry allows the IUC-7X-TXX to drive loads of up to 1600 Ohms which makes it ideal for driving multi instrument loops.
Several standard Thermocouple types and ranges are available that cover a wide spectrum of temperatures. Special ranges are available upon consultation with the factory or your representative.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.1% max., +/- 0.05% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Output Ripple: less than 0.1% p-p value
- Common Mode Rejection: 120 dB @ 60 Hz
- Loop Drive: Max. 1600 Ohms at 20mA