IUC-X8-RIT: Isolated Rate Integrator & Totalizer specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- 3 1/2 Digit Adjustable Rate Display and 8 Digit Totalizer Counter
- Optional Relay Contact with Setpoint
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-X8-RIT Isolated Integrator/Totalizer is microprocessor controlled for high accuracy and is ideal for measurment of flows. It displays the absolute rate on an easy to read 3 1/2 digit LCD display as well as integrates the input to provide a total. A large display range from 0-1999 is available to accomodate a large variety of applications. In addition, one of two linearization curves can be field-selected. One is a square root function the other a 1.5 exponential function used for weirs.
The integration rate is easily field adjustable and allows for rates as low as 0.5 CPH to as high as 8192 CPH. The totalizer counter comes with a built in reset button which can be disabled if no reset is desired.
An optional relay contact with setpoint can be used to alert in the case of abnormal flow conditions, etc.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA