IUC-XX-HLS: Isolated High/Low Selector specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more....
- 2 to 4 Inputs can be easily field configured for High or Low input Selection.
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. Using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-XX-HLS is a microprocessor controlled High/Low selector. It is easily field configurable to up to 4 inputs. The unit can be set as a High selector in which case the output will read the highest of all active inputs. If set as a Low selector, the output will read the lowest of all active inputs.
This flexibility combined with easy field calibration allows for the fine tuning of a process on site with little effort. All that is required to change the calibration settings is a voltmeter and a small screwdriver.
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C. to +50 Deg. C.
- Temperature Affects: +/- 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg. C. change)