IUC-XX-LNZ: Isolated Linearizer specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Standard Built-in Linearizations: Linear, Square Root, 1.5 Power & Adjustable Power (for Weirs & Flumes)
- Other Linearizations & Look-up Table Available
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-XX-LNZ is a microprocessor based linearizer. It comes standard with 3 fixed linearizations (Square Root, Parshall Flume, Weir) or can optionally be programmed with a custom lookup table for specialized curves. For even greater flexibility, an adjustable power function is available to linearize most flumes and weirs that are somewhat odd-sized.
If the adjustable 'raise to a power' function is used to linearize weirs and flumes, it is often sufficient to adjust only one point on the curve (usually 50% point) so that it represents the linearized output. All other points from 0-100% will then quite often fall on the linearized curve with very little error.
In addition, the input and/or output can be inverted so that special linearizations can be achieved. This is especially usefull when measuring levels in an inverted fashion, ie. from the top down.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA