IUC-X7-PDT:Isolated Pulse Duration (Time Pulse) Transmitter
IUC-7X-PDR: Isolated Pulse Duration (Time Pulse) Receiver specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Field Configurable for 6 Standard Pulse Trains
- Custom Pulse Trains Available
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-XX-PDX family of instruments make up a pulse duration transmission system that can be used to transmit an analog signal over a twisted pair (or a leased class A telephone line). The transmitter can have any one of the standard inputs such as 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, etc. The receiver can have any one of the same or a different analog output.
The output of the transmitter is a dry contact but can be an optional 24 VDC pulse. Correspondingly, the input of the receiver can accept either a dry contact or a 24 VDC pulse.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA