IUC-XX-UNV: Isolated Universal Signal Conditioner specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Industry Standard Outputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- High Output Drive on Current Outputs
- Up to 4 Analog Inputs and 4 Function Parameters
- Form 'C' Contact Available
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-XX-UNV is the basic hardware platform for many specialized signal conditioning applications. Its programmable microprocessor allows for complex and highly accurate mathematical signal manipulation functions.
Four variable potentiometers are available for additional function adjustability or for setting constants or operating parameters. In addition, there are jumpers available to further define and select modes of operation.
The output of the IUC-XX-UNV can be one or two analog outputs, one or two relay outputs, or one relay and one analog output.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA
- Contact Rating: 10A, 1/8Hp @ 125VAC or 6A, 1/8Hp @ 277VAC