MPS-100-XXV/YA-SNE: Universal Power Supply specsheet
- Industry Standard Output Voltages
- Various Current Ratings
- Standard Ratings: 12V/10A, 24V/6A, 28V/5A
- Special Output Voltage/Current Ratings Available
- High Efficiency HexFET Switching Power Supply Technology
- Current Limit Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Termal Shutdown Protection
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz
- High Noise Rejection
The MPS-100 series power supplies are reliable, efficient power supplies that can be used in general purpose power supply applications. The rugged design provides excellent power characteristics right up to the rated maximum load. Three way protection ensures that the power supply has a long service life.
1) Current limiting at 130% of rated output current protects the power supply from damage due to excess current drain
2) A crowbar circuit protects the power supply from overvoltage by shutting down the primary switching logic. To restore operation, the input to the supply must be turned off for a length of time to allow the main filter capacitor to discharge.
3) Thermal shutdown protection protects the output diodes and the switching transistor from overheating. The power supply will shut down and automatically restart once these devices have cooled down again.
- Regulation: 1% for 0-100% Load
- Output Ripple: Less than 70mV
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz