MPS-100-BC-UV: Battery Backed-Up Power Supply specsheet
- Standard 117 VAC Line Power
- Other Primary Power Inputs Available
- Industry Standard Output Voltages (12V, 24V)
- Several Current Ratings
- Low Battery Voltage Drop-out
- Special Output Voltage/Current Ratings Available
- High Efficiency HexFET Switching Power Supply Technology
- Current Limit Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
The MPS series power supplies are reliable, efficient power supplies that can be used in general purpose power supply applications. Primary power input can be 117VAC, 240VAC or any DC voltage between 12 and 90 VDC. The rugged design provides excellent power characteristics right up to the rated maximum load. Three way protection ensures that the power supply has a long service life.
The integrated battery charger and low-voltage drop-out provide continuous load power during short main power outages. The only external components required are a 12 or 24 volt lead-acid battery.
Three way protection ensures that the power supply has a long service life.
(1) Current limiting at 130% of rated output current protects the power supply from damage due to excess current drain
(2) A crowbar circuit protects the power supply from overvoltage by shutting down the primary switching logic. To restore operation, the input to the supply must be turned off for a length of time to allow the main filter capacitor to discharge.
(3) Thermal shutdown protection protects the output diodes and the switching transistor from overheating. The power supply will shut down and automatically restart once these devices have cooled down again.
- Power Input: 117 VAC 60 Hz, standard
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Output Ripple: Less than 70 mV
- Regulation: +/-1% for 0-100% Load