ITC-XX-220: Isolated Terminal Signal Conditioner/Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Industry Standard Outputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- High Output Drive on Current Outputs (1000 Ohms for 4-20mA output)
- Power: 220 VAC
- Two Wire Supply Output for Two Wire Transmitters
- High Noise Rejection
The ITC-XX-220 provides high isolation from Input to Output to Power in a small, easy to install package. The universal DIN rail mount often makes it possible to install the ITC-XX-220 right next to the instrument that is to be isolated. The many different input and output configurations allow it to be used in a great variety of applications ranging from PLC front end conditioning to adding an extra loop with lots of drive to an existing, almost fully loaded, loop.
The high output drive (1000 Ohms @ 4-20 mA) allows the ITC-XX-220 to drive several other instruments directly from its output. The standard two wire supply allows the ITC-XX-220 to be used with two wire field transmitters such as differential pressure transducers, temperature sensors, etc.
- Isolation: 1500 VAC Input to Output to Power (test)
- Input Impedance: (4-20mA only): 50 Ohms
- Power: 220 VAC
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/- 0.1% max., +/- 0.05% typ.
- Loop Resistance
- Change Effects: -0.03% per 100 Ohms change (4-20 mA only) calibrated at 250 Ohms
- Common Mode Rej.: at 60 Hz = 120 dB
- Response Time: 50 msec to 63% of final value, 250msec to 99% of final value
- Temperature Effects: +/- 0.5% max., +/- 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg. C. change)
- Drift at 25 Deg. C.: 24 Hours: +/- 0.03%, 30 Days: +/- 0.1%
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C. to +50 Deg. C.
- Coupling Capacitance: Input-Output-Power = 20 pF