NTC-XX-485: Remote Control Signal Interface specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Input: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Multi-unit RS-485 Serial Communication Interface (up to 127 units per RS-485 bus)
- Up to 4 Analog or Contact Inputs
- Optional Analog and Relay Output
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy and Flexibility
- Esy Field Setup - No Special Calibration Required
- Two Wire Supply for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved
The NTC-XX-485 is the basic hardware platform for a variety of different remote signal acquisition applications. Four analog or contact inputs are available for data input. A multi-drop RS-485 communications interface allows up to 127 units to be connected via a single bus
The data is interrogated from a PC host at 9600 Baud in MODBUS protocol. The PC may run any software that is capable of interpreting this protocol. Evaluation and test software is provided free of charge. Software drivers for various development platforms such as VisualBasic™ & LabView ™ are also available.
Custom software may be available - consult factory or your sales representative.
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Power: 24VDC, 80mA max.