NTC-X8-LIN: Non-Isolated Integrator with Linearizer specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Output: Dry Contact (Form 'C') or 24VDC Pulse
- Standard Built-in Linearizations: Linear, Square Root, 1.5 Power (for Weirs & Flumes)
- Other Linearizations Available
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The NTC-X8-LIN is a microprocessor based integrator with linearizer. It has one analog input and a contact or pulse output. The contact or pulse output is the time integrated output of the analog input. The integration range can be easily adjusted to anything from 0.25 CPH (counts per hour) to 8192 CPH. The integration output can be either a dry contact (form 'C') or a 24 VDC pulse.
Two built-in linearizing functions can be activated via jumpers and theNTC-X8-LIN will then first linearize the input before integrating it. The two functions are Square Root and 1.5 Power. Other linearizations are available. In most cases an equation is sufficient or a lookup table if one is available. Consult factory or representative for specific applications.
- Accuracy/Linearity: 0.3% max., 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Temperature Effects: 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Contact Rating: 10A, 1/8Hp @ 125VAC or 6A, 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA