NTC-X9-LFX: Non-Isolated Frequency Transmitter specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more (see back)
- Easily Adjustable Output Frequency
- 24VDC Square Wave Output
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved
The NTC-X9-LFX is a microprocessor based frequency transmitter. It has one analog input and a square wave output. The output frequency is adjustable from 0-500Hz to 0-1000Hz for 0-100% of input signal. The output frequency is linear with respect to the input signal.
A low-end frequency cutoff turns off the output frequency below 15% of input signal. For a 0-20mA input range this means that the output frequency will turn off below 3mA.
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)