NTC-XX-ADD: Non-Isolated Adder/Subtractor specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- 1 to 4 Inputs can be easily field configured for Addition or Subtraction (Each Input has Scaling Adjustment)
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078
The NTC-XX-ADD is a microprocessor controlled Adder/Subtracter. It is easily field configurable to any combination of adding inputs or subtracting inputs. Furthermore, each input can be scaled by a factor of 0-1.25 (or 0-2.5) to allow for unequal process inputs. This flexibility combined with easy field calibration allows for the fine tuning of a process on site with little effort. All that is required to change the calibration settings is a voltmeter and a small screwdriver.
Example:Adding two flows of different sized pipes.
Pipe1 = 2 x Pipe2 (by Volume)
Scaling Input #1 by 0.67 and Input #2 by 0.33 will result in a combined flow total of 1.0 max. (for scaling factor of 1.25: TP1=3.35V, TP2=1.65V)
- Non-Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA