NTC-XX-LNT: Non-Isolated Integrator with Linearizer and Analog & Pulse Output specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Output: Dry Contact (Form 'C') or 24VDC Pulse
- Standard Built-in Linearizations: Linear, Square Root, 1.5 Power (for Weirs & Flumes)
- Other Linearizations Available
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The NTC-XX-LNT is a microprocessor based integrator with linearizer. It has one analog input, one analog output and a contact (or pulse) output. The contact or pulse output is the integrated output of the analog input. The integration range can be easily adjusted to anything from 0.25 CPH (counts per hour) to 8192 CPH. The integration output can be either a dry contact or a 24 VDC pulse.
Two built-in linearizing functions can be activated via jumpers and the NTC-XX-LNT will then first linearize the input before integrating it. The two functions are Square Root and 1.5 Power. The analog output reflects the linearized input if a linearization has been activated. Otherwise it is a linear follower of the input.
- Accuracy/Linearity: 0.3% max., 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Temperature Effects: 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Contact Rating: 10A, 1/8Hp @ 125VAC or 6A, 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA