NTC-XX-MUL: Non-Isolated Multiplier specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Field Configurable for 1-4 Inputs
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The NTC-XX-MUL is a microprocessor controlled multiplier. It is easily field configurable for 1 to 4 inputs with each input having its own scaling factor. The scaling factor for each input can be set from 0 to 2.0. All settings can be changed while the unit is operating - all that is required is a voltmeter and a small screwdriver.
- Accuracy/Linearity: 0.3% max., 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Temperature Effects: 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA