NTC-X7-PDT: Non-Isolated Pulse Duration (Time Pulse) Transmitter
NTC-7X-PDR: Non-Isolated Pulse Duration (Time Pulse) Receiver specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Field Configurable for 6 Standard Pulse Trains
- Custom Pulse Trains Available
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The NTC-XX-PDX family of instruments make up a pulse duration transmission system that can be used to transmit an analog signal over a twisted pair (or a leased class A telephone line). The transmitter can have any one of the standard inputs such as 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, etc. The receiver can have any one of the same or a different analog output.
The output of the transmitter is a dry contact but can be an optional 24 VDC pulse. Correspondingly, the input of the receiver can accept either a dry contact or a 24 VDC pulse.
- Accuracy/Linearity: 0.3% max., 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Temperature Effects: 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA