NTC-7X-PWM: Non-Isolated PWM Converter specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mounted (small size)
- Wide Input PWM Range (from 5Hz to 3KHz)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more....
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- 24 VDC Supply for Open Collector Input or Dry Contact Input.
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved
The NTC-7X-PWM is a microprocessor controlled PWM to analog output converter that is easily field configurable to any PWM input from 0-5Hz to 0-3KHz. Adjustments to the input settings can be made while the instrument is operating. This flexibility combined with easy field calibration allows for the fine tuning of a process on site with little effort. All that is required to change the calibration settings is a voltmeter and a small screwdriver.
The NTC-7X-PWM operates over a wide duty cycle range of at least 5% to 95%. The duty cycle range depends on the PWM frequency. The lower the PWM frequency the wider the duty cycle range that can be converted.
- PWM Range: 5Hz to 3KHz, selectable
- PWM Amplitude: 5VDC to 24VDC typical, other are available.
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/-0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C. to +50 Deg. C.
- Temperature Effects: +/- 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg. C. change)
- Power: 24VDC, 80mA max.