NTC-XX-UNV: Non-Isolated Universal Signal Conditioner specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- Up to 4 Analog Inputs and 4 Function Parameters
- Form 'C' Contact Available
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The NTC-XX-UNV is the basic hardware platform for many specialized signal conditioning applications. Its programmable microprocessor allows for complex and highly accurate mathematical signal manipulation functions.
Four variable potentiometers are available for additional function adjustability or for setting constants or operating parameters. In addition, there are jumpers available to further define and select modes of operation.
The output of the NTC-XX-UNV can be one analog output and one relay outputs.
- Accuracy/Linearity: 0.3% max., 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Temperature Effects: 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA
- Contact Rating: 10A, 1/8Hp @ 125VAC or 6A, 1/8Hp @ 277VAC