PCS-400-XY: Programmable Pump Controller specsheet
- Controls up to 4 Pumps
- Sequential or Alternating Mode of Operation
- Industry Standard Input & Output
- 4 Digit LED Input Level Display (Scalable)
- 4 'C' Relay Contacts for Pump Control
- 1 Analog Re-transmit Output
- Auxiliary Alarm Level with Contact & Horn
- Pump On & Off Delays
- Fully Programmable via Keypad
- No Calibration Required
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR51078)
The PCS-400 is a universal pump controller that can control up to 4 pumps. It has a single analog input that can be connected to a field transmitter either as a 2-wire or 3-wire input. The 4 digit LED display is scalable to any range from 0000-9999 (plus decimal point).
Pumps can be configured to operate on a rising input signal ( e.g. to drain a well) or on a falling input signal (e.g. to fill a tank). Each pump has its own programmable start and stop level as well as a start and stop delay.
The PCS-400 can operate pumps in a sequential mode where pump no.1 is always the first pump to start or in an alternating mode where the start pump is different for every cycle.
An auxiliary alarm level with its own contact output and horn is also available. A signal re-transmit output provides a process signal for further use.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% typ., +/-0.2% max.
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Relay Contacts: 10A 1/8Hp @ 125VAC, 6A 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 24VDC Available
- Enclosure: NEMA4X