PWD-3.5-X: Line Powered 3-1/2 Digit LCD Indicator specsheet
- 3 1/2 Large Digits
- Rugged Plastic Enclosure
- Industry Standard Inputs
- 3 Decimal Points
- Powered from Standard Line Voltage (117 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- 24 VDC Output Available to Power Field Tranmitters
- Display Range Field Adjustable
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The PWD-3.5-X is a 3 1/2 digit LCD display that has a maximum range of 0000-1999. The zero and span point are fully field adjustable. The decimal point can be selected after any digit or left off completely. Using these two adjustments, almost all engineering units can be displayed easily on the display.
The PWD-3.5-X is powered from standard line voltage and can provide up to 200mA at 24VDC to power field transmitters.
- Range: 0000-1999 (Field Adjustable)
- Input: 1-5mA, 4-20mA, 0-1mA, 10-50mA, 1-5 VDC, 0-10VDC or Special
- Decimal Point: 1.999, 19.99, 199.9, 1999 (Field Selectable)
- Power: 117 VAC, 6 VA
- Operating Temperature: -10 Deg.C. to +45 Deg.C.