RCI-400-RF2: Wireless Bi-Directional Signal Interface specsheet
- Bi-Directional Communication via License-free 2.4GHz Spread-Spectrum Radio
- 4 Analog Inputs (0-20mA)
- 4 Analog Outputs (0-20mA)
- 4 Dry Contact Inputs
- 4 Form 'C' Relay Contact Outputs
- No Calibration or Setup Required
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
The RCI-400-RF2 is a bi-directional signal communication system that exchanges 4 analog (0-20mA) and 4 dry contact inputs between a master and a remote unit. A complete system consists of one master station and one remote station each with 4 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs, 4 dry contact inputs and 4 'C' relay contact outputs. This means that signals can be retrieved from the remote site for monitoring purposes and that signals can be sent to the remote site for direct control functions.
The wireless communication is via license-free (in USA and CANADA) 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum Radio using channel hopping technology for greater reliability. Line-of-Sight ranges of up to 12 miles can be achieved with these radios.
The RCI-400-RF2 may also be used as a remote in a multi-remote system where 2, 4 or 8 remote units at different sites may communicate with one central master.
- Input: (4) 0-20mA & (4) Dry contacts
- Output: (4) 0-20mA & (4) 'C' Contacts
- Transmission Medium: 2.4GHz Spread Spectrum Radio
- Transmission Delay: 5 sec. max., 1 sec. typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Relay Contacts: 10A 1/8Hp @ 125VAC, 6A 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz (24VDC Available)
Click here to see a list of Antennas