RCI-800-MDM: Dial-Up Remote Control Signal Interface specsheet
- 8 Analog Inputs (0-20mA)
- 8 Analog Outputs (0-20mA)
- Bi-directional Communication using Phone Line
- Dial-Out Programmable for: Status/Setpoint Change,
- Incremental Signal Change and Timed Interval
- Point-to-Point or Host-to-Multi-Point Operation
- 8 Dry Contact and 8 Analog Inputs
- 8 'C' Relay Contacts and 8 Analog Outputs
- Configurable to Initiate and/or Answer A Call
- Uses Standard Voice Telephone Line
- No Calibration Required
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- Built-in Overvoltage Protection on Telephone Line
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR51078)
The RCI-800 is a bi-directional remote communication system that exchanges the status of 8 dry contact inputs and 8 analog inputs between a master and remote unit or a PC equipped with a modem. A basic system consists of
A) one master station and one remote station each with 8 dry contact and 8 analog inputs and 8 'C' relay contact and analog outputs
B) several remote stations and one PC with a modem
In system A), the master unit can be set to interrogate the remote continually or periodically. As an alternative, the remote unit may also be configured to call the master upon a change in input status.
In system B), a PC can call several remote units or alternately, remote units may call the PC upon a change in input status.
The RCI-800 may also be used as a remote in a multi-remote system where 1, 2, 4 or 8 remote units at different sites may communicate with one central master. The RCI-200 may be used to serve as the remote.
- Input: (8) 0-20mA & (8) Dry contacts
- Output: (8) 0-20mA & (8) 'C' Contacts
- Transmission Delay: 5 sec. max., 1 sec. typ.
- Transmission Medium: Analog Voice Grade Phone Line
- BAUD Rate: 2400 BAUD typ., 9600, 14.4K available
- Operating Temperature: -20 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Relay Contacts: 10A 1/8Hp @ 125VAC, 6A 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz (24VDC Available)
- Enclosure: NEMA4X (NEMA12 available as an option)