RCI-RPT-RF2: Repeater for Remote Control Signal Interface specsheet
With 2.4GHz Radio Frequency Link
- Extends Distance of Effective Radio Tranmission
- Provides Access to Non-Line-of-Sight Remotes
- Bi-directional Communication using License-free 2.4GHz Radio Band
- Spread-Spectrum Radio technology Provides Reliable Communication
- Re-Transmission & Error Correction Algorithms ensure accurate Data transmission
- Point-to-Point or Host-to-Multipoint Topologies
- No Calibration Required
- Microprocessor Controlled for high Accuracy
- Power: 24 VDC, 200mA
- High Noise Rejection
The RCI-RPT-RF2 is a store and forward radio signal repeater that can be used to extend the distance between a host and its remote(s). The unit receives date from the host and re-transmits it to the remote(s) and vice-versa. Using a repeater can provide access to remote locations that are not in direct line-of-sight with the host.
Standard RCI-XXX-RF2 units are also capable of acting as a repeater thereby serving a dual function of remote unit and signal repeater. The license-free spread-spectrum radio technology allows small systems to be set up with very little effort and at a low cost. The technology ensures high communication reliability even in RF-intensive environments.
All units are sold with a 1/4 wave omnidirectional whip antenna. Other antennas, such as the directional Yagi or Patch antennas, are sold separately.
- Media: 2.4GHz Spread-Spectrum Radio
- Range: Up to 1500ft indoors with omnidirectional antenna. Or up to 12 miles line-of-sight with directional antenna
- Protocol: MODBUS ASCII
- Speed: 9600 BAUD
- Radio Power Output: 100mW, 1000mW (selectable)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 24VDC Available
- Enclosure: NEMA4X (NEMA 12 available as an option)
Click here to see a list of Antennas