SDP-XV/3A: 3A Step-Down Power Supply specsheet
- Step-Down from 24VDC to 5V, 12V, & more
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- 24 VDC Input @ 3A max.
- Protected by Fast-acting Fuse
- CSA and NRTL Approved
The SDP-XV/3A is a 24 VDC Step-Down Power Supply that provides a lower voltage output from a 24VDC input. It is ideal for supplying power to other devices that require a lower voltage without having to install a separate 117VAC powered supply. Its small size allows it to fit into crowded control panels.
The built in fast-acting fuse protects the power supply from damage in case of a short circuit at the output.
- Power: 24 VDC,3A max.
- Fuse: AGC 3A
- Output: 5VDC, 12VDC (3A max.), Others available
- Operating Temperature:-40 Deg. C. to + 50 Deg. C.