SUP-XV/YA: Step-Up Power Supply specsheet
- Step-Up from 5VDC or 12VDC to 12V, 24V, & more
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- Current Input 3A max.
- Protected by Fast-acting Fuse
- CSA and NRTL Approved
The SUP-XV/YA is a Step-Up Power Supply that provides a higher output voltage from a 5 or 12VDC input. It is ideal for supplying power to other devices that require a higher voltage without having to install a separate 117VAC powered supply. Its small size allows it to fit into crowded control panels.
The built in fast-acting fuse protects the power supply from damage in case of a short circuit at the output.
Because the power supply is limited to a 3A max input current the output current will depend on the step-up voltage ratio. The greater the step-up voltage ratio, the lower the available output current will be. The output current is calculated as: Output current = 1.9 x (Vin/Vout)
- Power: 5 or 12 VDC,3A max.
- Fuse: AGC 3A
- Output: 12VDC@1.8A, 24VDC@1A, Others available
- Operating Temperature:-40 Deg. C. to + 50 Deg. C.