TPI-800: Touch-Tone Phone Interface specsheet
- Connects into Standard Phone Line
- Automatic Answer after 10 Rings
- Can be Operated using any Touch Tone Phone
- Controls 8 Form 'C' Relay Contacts
- Acknowledge Tone after every Operation
- Security Code Protection Option available
- No Calibration or Setup Required
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved
The TPI-800 is a stand-alone unit that can be connected to any standard telephone line and control up to 8 relays at a remote site. It answers an incoming call after 10 rings and accepts commands from any touch tone phone. It does not interfere with a regular voice line if the line is picked up within the first 10 rings.
Communication with the TPI-800 is by 2-digit commands that specify which relay to turn on or off. A common relay command switches all relays on or off together. After every operation that resulted in a change of relay, a tone is sounded to tell the operator that the command was received successfully.
The TPI-800-SEC is identical to the TPI-800 but features a Security Code that must be entered before any relay commands may be sent. This ensures that only authorized persons have access to the TPI-800-SEC.
Note: This unit cannot be used with pulse or rotary type phones.
- Transmission Medium: Class C Line (600 Ohms)
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Relay Contacts: 10A 1/8Hp @ 125VAC | 6A 1/8Hp @ 277VAC
- Power: 117 VAC, 60/50 Hz | (24VDC Available)