TUA-XHL: Single HI-LO Alarm Trip specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- 1 Form 'C' Relay Contact Output
- Individual HI-Alarm and LO-Alarm Setpoint and Delay Adjustment
- Easy Field Calibration (Typ. calibration time < 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
The TUA-XHL HI-LO Alarm Trip is a microprocessor based instrument. It operates as a combined high trip and low trip to detect conditions that fall outside a specified operating window. The relay can be configured as a normally-energized or normally de-energized. A built in two wire supply can be used to connect two wire sensors to the TUA-XHL.
The output is a SPDT (form "C") contact rated at 10 Amps, 1/8 Hp at 125 VAC. The High and Low setpoints can be adjusted individually to allow for monitoring virtually any operating window. The delay is adjustable from 0-1 minute and can be configuerd as ON delay only or as ON and OFF delay. This feature helps prevent nuisance alarms.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity: 0.3% max., 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C
- Temperature Effects: 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Contact Rating: 10A, 1/8Hp @ 125VAC or 6A, 1/8Hp @ 277VAC