TWI-ACV-TB: Loop-Powered Two-Wire AC-Voltage to 4-20mA Converter/Isolator specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal DIN Rails
- 0-150 Volts AC Input
- Industry Standard 4-20 mA Output
- Loop-powered from Input Loop, no Additional Power Supply Required
- Wide Operating Range (8 to 60 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The TWI-ACV-TB is an isolated two wire current transmitter that provides high isolation from the current input to the 4-20 mA output. The small package and its DIN rail mount make it easy for the TWI-ACV-TB to be incorporated into larger control panels. There it may have applications such PLC front end conditioning. etc.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Operating Power (from Output Loop): 8-60 VDC
- Input: 0-150 Volts AC
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/-0.25% max., +/-0.1% typ.
- Response Time: 200 msec to 63% of final value, 400 msec to 99% of final value
- Operating Temperature: -20 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.25% max., +/-0.1% typ. (for 50 Deg.C. change)
- Line Effects: 0.03% pet 10 VDC Line Change (calibrated for 24 VDC)