TWI-FRX-TB: Loop-Powered Two-Wire Frequency to 4-20mA Converter/Isolator specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (800VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal DIN Rails
- 3 Input Types (0-100 VAC, TTL, Opto-Coupler)
- Adjustable Input Threshhold
- Industry Standard 4-20 mA Output
- Loop-powered from Input Loop, no Additional Power Supply Required
- Wide Operating Range (8 to 60 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The TWI-FRX-TB is an isolated two wire frequency transmitter that provides high isolation from the frequency input to the 4-20 mA output. The small package and its DIN rail mount make it easy for the TWI-FRX-TB to be incorporated into larger control panels. There it may have applications such PLC front end conditioning. etc.
Seven standard frequency input ranges are available to choose from that cover frequencies as low as 70 Hz up to 8KHz. The Input can be either 0-100 VAC, 0-5VDC (TTL), or an optical coupler input. An adjustable threshhold allows a lower threshhold to be set for background noise immunity.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 800 VAC (test)
- Operating Power (from Output Loop): 8-60 VDC
- Input Impedance: 10 KOhm
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/-0.25% max., +/-0.1% typ.
- Response Time: 250 msec to 63% of final value, 900 msec to 99% of final value
- Operating Temperature: -20 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.25% max., +/-0.1% typ. (for 50 Deg.C. change)
- Line Effects: +/-0.03% pet 10 VDC Line Change (calibrated for 24 VDC)