TWI-PH1: Loop-Powered Two-Wire pH to 4-20mA Converter/Isolator specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (800VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits Standard Explosion Proof Housing
- Industry Standard 4-20 mA Output
- Input Impedance > 1E12 Ohms
- Temperature Compensated
- Loop-powered from Input Loop, no Additional Power Supply Required
- Wide Operating Range (12 to 60 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The TWI-PH1 is an isolated two wire pH transmitter in a small, easy to install package. It has easily accessible screw terminals and is built in a rugged housing. A standard BNC connector allows direct plug-in of the pH probe.
The TWI-PH1 consists of a pH signal conditioner complete with temperature compensation and an isolator. The temperature compensation is accomplished by means of a 3 KOhm thermistor. The isolated output prevents interaction between output signals if more than one pH transmitter is used in a system.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 800 VAC (test)
- Operating Power (from Output Loop): 12-60 VDC
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Range: 0-14 pH
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.01 pH
- Operating Temperature: -20 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Compensation: 3KOhm Thermistor
- pH Probe Connector: BNC
- Line Effects: 0.03% per 10 VDC Line Change (calibrated for 24 VDC)