UA-XD-IND: Indicating Dual Alarm Trip specsheet
- User Configurable for Single or Dual Input Operation
- Scalable 4-Digit LED Display
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more....
- Various Input Options Available (V, I, T/C, RTD)
- 2 Form 'C' Relay Contact Outputs
- Each Relay Contact has Individual Setpoint and Deadband Adjustment
- Easy Field Calibration
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- Two Wire Supply Option for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The UA-XD-IND is a microprocessor controlled single or dual trip with 4-Digit LED Display.it is easily field configurable to the following modes of operation: High/Low Trip, Noramlly Energixed / De-energized. Additionally both relays can be made from the same input to give two levels of alarm for a single input.
A delay feature allows a 0-5 Min. adjustable ON delay to be added to the trip function in order to screen out intermittient and erroneous alarms. If the delay function is activated, the input must be greater then the setpoint for the specific by the delay before the relay will activate. There is alos a combined ON and OFF delay function which, in addition to delaying the relay 'turn-of' time, delays the relay 'turn off' time.
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operation Temperature: -40 Deg. C. to +50 Deg. C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/- 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg. C. change)
- Contact Rating: 10A 1/8Hp @ 125VAC, 6A 1/8Hp @ 277VAC