ITC-7X-TXX: Isolated Thermocouple Signal Conditioner/Converter specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Small Size - Fits on Terminal Block Rail
- Industry Standard T/C Types: J, K, E, T, S, R
- Special Ranges & Types Available
- Cold Junction Compensated
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more
- High Output Drive on Current Outputs (1000 Ohms for 4-20 mA output)
- Power: 24 VDC, 80 mA
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The ITC-7X-TXX provides high isolation from Input to Output to Power in a small, easy to install package. The universal DIN rail mount often makes it possible to install the ITC-7X-TXX right next to other instruments that it is to be wired to. The many different Thermocouple types and ranges as well as output configurations allow it to be used in a great variety of temperature measurement applications.
The high output drive (1000 Ohms @ 4-20 mA) allows the ITC-7X-TXX to drive several other instruments directly from its output.
Upscale protection is standard on all units unless downscale protection is specified.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Power: 24 VDC (19-29 VDC) @ 80 mA (160 mA if two wire supply used)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.2% max., +/- 0.1% typ. (Linear with Material
- Input Imedance: 1 Meg Ohm min.
- Response Time: 100 msec to 63% of final value, 500 msec to 99% of final value
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.025% per Deg.C.
- Zero Drift: 1 uV/mV offset per Deg.C. or 1uV/Deg.C., whichever is higher
- Loop Resistance Change Effects: -0.03% per 100 Ohms change (4-20 mA only) calibrated at 250 ohms
- Coupling Capacitance: Input-Output-Power = 20 pF
- Common Mode Rejection: 120 dB @ 60 Hz
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA