IUC-7X-WTX: Isolated Watts Transducer specsheet
- High Input-Output-Power Isolation (1500VAC Test)
- Single or Double Element Units for One or Three Phase Systems
- Industry Standard Outputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more
- Accurate with Distorted Waveforms
- Less than 1VA Burden on P.T. and C.T.
- Standard Calibrations: 500 Watts (-WT1), 1000 Watts (-WT2)
- Custom Calibrations Available
- Power: 117 VAC 50/60 Hz (Optional 24 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The IUC-7X-WT1 is a single element watts transducer to measure the power being consumed by a machine. It measures voltage and current and instantaneously multiplies the two to obtain the power in watts. The instrument is intended for single phase apllications, but can be used in a three phase system.
The IUC-7X-WT2 is a double element watts transducer which operates identically to the -WT1 but has two voltage and current inputs. This yields much greater accuracy for three phase applications than the -WT1.
- Isolation: Input to Output to Power 1500 VAC (test)
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)
- Loop Drive: Max. 1000 Ohms at 20mA
- Max Coil Ratings: 150% of Rated Voltage, Currend 15A Continuous, 100A 3sec/Hr