NTC-7X-FRX: Non-Isolated Frequency Converter specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mounted (small size)
- Wide Input Frequency Ranges (from 5 Hz to 10 KHz)
- Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, more....
- Special Low Frequency Input Version Available- Model NTC-7X-FRL (from 0.005 Hz to 10 Hz)
- Easy Firld Calibration (Typ. calibration time< 2 min. using handheld meter only)
- Microprocessor Controlled for High Accuracy
- 24 VDC Supply for Open Collector Input or Dry Contact Input
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved
The NTC-7X-FRX is a microprocessor controlled Frequency to analog output converter that is easily field configurable to any frequency input from 0-5 Hz to 0-10 KHz. Adjustments to the input settings can be made while the instrument is operating. This flexibility combined with easy field calibration allows for the fine tuning of a process on site with little effort. All that is required to change the calibration settings is a voltmeter and a small screwdriver.
A special low frequency input version (FRL) is available for frequency inputs between 0.005 Hz and 10 Hz. For more specialized frequency inputs, another instrument the NTC-7X-FRW offers more flexibility by providing adjustabliity for both the 0% input frequency and the 100% input frequency. This allows for a specific frequency window to be extracted. See Model NTC-7X-FRW Data Sheet.
- Accuracy/Linearity: +/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C. to +50 Deg. C.
- Temperature Affects: +/- 0.5% max., 0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg. C. change)