NTC-X9-HFX: Non-Isolated High Frequency Transmitter specsheet
- DIN-Rail Mount (small size)
- Industry Standard Inputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, and more (see back)
- Easily Adjustable Output Frequency
- 24VDC Square Wave Output
- Two Wire Supply for Two Wire Transmitters
- Power: 24 VDC
- High Noise Rejection
The NTC-X9-HFX is a high frequency transmitter. It has one analog input and a square wave output. The output frequency is adjustable from 0-1KHz to 0-100KHz for 0-100% of input signal. The output frequency is linear with respect to the input signal.
- Accuracy/Linearity:+/- 0.3% max., +/- 0.1% typ.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg.C. to +50 Deg.C.
- Temperature Effects: +/-0.5% max., +/-0.2% typ. (for 40 Deg.C. change)